- Ideal for corns and bunions
- Easily cut to size
- Cushions and protects
Superior relief for painful toes.
Using cutting edge polymer gel technology the gel tube offers full wrap-around protection for toes or fingers. By reducing pressure and friction to the skin the soft gel gel tube relieves discomfort caused by over-lapping, hammer, arthritic or sore toes, digital corns, callusing and pressure from footwear.
Containing soothing medical grade mineral oil the gel tube helps to soften and aid in the removal of corns and hard callused skin.
Features of Profoot softgel gel tube
- Stretches to fit any size toe or finger
- Can be worn with any shoe
- Washable and reusable
- Used by chiropodists worldwide
- Just cut to size
- One size
Warnings and cautions
- Carefully wash with water and mild soap
- Air dry only
- Please replace when the gel has eventually worn thin
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult a medical professional before using
- If pain, numbness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Not to be used as a bandage on broken skin
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
Cut to the desired length using sharp scissors and then slide over your toe or finger.
To allow the skin to breathe do not wear continuously for more than 18 hours.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here