- Clinically proven
- Rlief from knee, leg and back pain
- Built-in odor protection
Ideal for pronation, foot, knee, back and heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
You'll feel dramatic results the minute you put Triad Insoles in your shoes. The triple action, advanced design provides superior support and comfort to the three zones of your feet: the arches, heels, and balls of feet. The Triad is superb in helping to prevent foot fatigue and relieving knee and back pain.
Features of Profoot triad 3/4 length insole for women
- Three quater length
- Provide all day comfort
- Relieve knee, leg and back pain
- Reduce foot fatigue
- Relieve burning sensation under ball of foot
- 1 Pair
Warnings and cautions
- Please be aware the break-in period for the Triad Insoles is usually 24-48 hours
- Be sure to always wear Triad insoles in both shoes
How to use
- Place the Triad insole into the shoe
- The insole with the Triad logo fits into your right shoe
- If the insole slides, peel off the covering from adhesive strips on the bottom of the support and press firmly into the shoe.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here