- Permanently removes hair color
- Salon quality system at home
- Gentle 3 step process
A three-step formula that restores your hair's natural color at home.
PRO:VOKE's professional grade hair color remover permanently removes permanent hair colour at home without ammonia or bleach. It is a complete salon quality system that includes the advanced 3 step formula, an aftercare repair mask to leave hair feeling its best and a hair cap and glove for easy application and safety.
By gently reducing the size of permanent hair dye particles contained within hair, the colour removers remove permanent hair dye from the hair, so the dye can simply be washed out with soap and water.
Features of PRO:VOKE hair colour remover extra strength kit
- No added ammonia or bleach
- Removes mid to dark tones
- Bring back the natural colour of your hair
- Easy to do steps at home
- 1 x activator bottle
- 1 x remover bottle
- 1 x finishing buffer bottle
- 1 x hair repair mask
- 1 x pack of gloves
- 1 x hair cap
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions leaflet before use
- If your skin is irritated or broken, avoid contact
- Before applying any product, conduct a skin allergy test
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not use on eyebrows and eyelashes
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
Always conduct an allergy test & read the full instructions before using the PRO:VOKE hair colour remover.
- Step 1:
- Add the activator to the remover bottle and mix well and apply liberally.
- For 30 minutes, cover your head with a hair cap.
- If your hair is very thick, or longer than shoulder length, it is recommended that you use two boxes.
- Step 2:
- Apply half of the buffer to your hair and let it soak for five minutes.
- Then rinse for 5-10 minutes.
- This is an important step, this is where you will be rinsing the hair dye particles out of your hair.
- Rinse for another 5-10 minutes while rewashing with the remaining buffer.
- Step 3:
- Apply the aftercare repair mask to complete the process.
- Leave on for 5-15 minutes and rinse out.
Please see packaging for instructions.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here