- Rich in vitamin D
- Sustainably cultivated herbs
- Full potential of nature’s goodness
Mushroom gold is based on three edible mushrooms, organic maitake, reishi and shiitake.
This broad-spectrum formula contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature’s goodness. Each daily serving gives you 146% NRV of vitamin D naturally occurring in mushrooms. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and process of cell division.
Features of Pukka organic mushroom gold capsules
- For long term immunity support
- Nurture your wellbeing
- Broad-spectrum formula
- Natural formula
- 60 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose
How to use
- Take 2 capsules twice a day with water before food.
Maitake full-spectrum* 31% Reishi full-spectrum* 31% Shiitake full-spectrum* 31% Vitamin D2 (mushroom)* 2% Nutrigest Seagreens Arctic fresh seaweed* Ginger root* Spirulina* Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
* = organic.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here