- Contains black pepper and nutrigest for enhanced absorption
- Health and wellbeing benefit
- Harnesses over 200 of turmeric's bio active compounds
Total spectrum turmeric for enhanced curcumin absorption.
Pukka organic wholistic turmeric uses a broad-spectrum formula that contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated and fairly traded herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature’s goodness. Pukka supplements have been designed to aid you in your every day life and should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Pukka organic wholistic turmeric capsules
- Sustainably cultivated herbs
- Easy to swallow capsules
- For a healthy and active lifestyle
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten and soya
- Broad-spectrum formula
- 60 capsules
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Not a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take 1-2 capsules a day (620mg per capsule) with water or Pukka organic aloe vera juice before food.
Turmeric root 49%, Turmeric root wholistic extract 39%, Black Pepper fruit, Anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, Nutrigest Seagreens Arctic fresh seaweed, Ginger root, Spirulina, Vegetable cellulose capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here