- Deliciously sweet tea
- Licorice and peppermint
- 100% organic ingredients
A sweet and delicious minty refreshing herbal tea.
Pukka peppermint and licorice organic herbal tea is a brilliant peppermint organic herbal tea, infused with licorice root creates a unique sweet and refreshing tea. Pukka use a specially design two chamber tea bags that allow the herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup.
These organic herbal teas uses 100% organically grown ingredients to give you the purest tea possible. Each tea bag comes in its own recyclable envelope to retain the essential oils in our organic herbs.
Features of Pukka peppermint and licorice organic herbal tea sachets
- Refreshing organic thrill
- Plastic-free tea bag
- Perfect for all day
- Mint and licorice blend
- Two chamber tea bag helps to release the full potency of herbs
- Naturally caffeine free
- 100% ethically sourced
- Recyclable packaging
- 20 Sachets
- Vegetarians and Vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid spilling boiling water when pouring
How to use
- Place your tea bag into your cup and boil the kettle.
- Carefully pour the water over the bag and then gently lift the bag in and out.
- Infuse for up to 15 minutes for herbal blends.
- Infuse for up between 3 - 5 minutes for a more green tea.
Peppermint Leaf (60%), Licorice Root (40%), Fairwild-Certified.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here