- Unclogs pores
- Deeply cleanses
- Targets spot-prone skin
New skincare range from the makers of Acnecide.
Purifide have come up with the blackhead control cleanser for a deep and thorough wash for your blemish-prone skin on your face, chest and/or back. It has been enriched with 2% salicylic acid which is known to exfoliate and deeply cleanse the oily pores. With its easy rinsing and exfoliating particles, this cleanser works to help prevent blackheads and spots.
Features of Purifide blackhead control deep exfoliating cleanser
- Refreshes & smoothes skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Radiant results
- From the makers of Acnecide
- Oily, combination, blemish & acne-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Use twice a day.
- Apply on wet skin, massage over skin with gentle circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- After any exfoliation step, apply a suitable non-comedogenic moisturiser to help protect and maintain hydration of the freshly exfoliated skin barrier outer layer.
Aqua, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Glycolic Acid, Isododecane, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Morus Alba Root Extract, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract. (Fil Code.1653.V00.)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here