- 24 hour hydration
- Targets skin dryness
- For spot prone skin
From the makes of Acnecide.
This lightweight and non-greasy moisturiser has been specially formulated to hydrate and protect spot-prone skin. It has been packed with glycerrhetinic acid (a component of liquorice root extract), allantoin and zinc, as well as nourishing and hydrating ingredients like glycerin, sphinganine, panthenol (vitamin B5) and vitmain E. Purifide can be used as a daily moisturiser alongside Acnecide benzoyl peroxide 5% treatments which may help support the skin's tolerance to the treatment.
Features of Purifide daily moisturiser SPF 30
- For soft & smooth skin
- Prevents clogged pores
- Ideal makeup base
- SPF protection
- Dermatologically tested
- Sensitive spot prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply daily in the morning to cleansed skin on face and neck.
- To maintain protection, re-apply as necessary throughout the day, e.g after swimming, towelling or washing.
- To complete you daily skincare routine, gently cleanse your delicate spot-prone skin with Acnecide daily cleanser.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sucrose Tristearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 61, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate. (FIL Code 0494)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here