- Cleansing face wash
- Unclogs pores
- Soothes dryness
New range of daily skincare from the makers of Acnecide.
This clear gel foaming cleanser can be used morning and evening alongside a clear skin routine. Purifide face wash maintains your skins pH and will reduce bacteria to keep spots away. The wash uses gluconolactone, niacinamide and zinc, known to soothe dryness and help reduce bacteria that can cause breakouts.
Features of Purifide pH control face wash
- Helps prevent spots
- Deeply cleanses
- Reduces bacteria
- Dermatologically tested
- Sensitive spot prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Use twice a day.
- Apply to wet skin and massage into a lather, then rinse off.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Gluconolactone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Niacinamide, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Zinc Gluconate, Mandelic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Sodium Chloride. (Fil Code 1781.V00)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here