- Prevent particles from entering the body
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Contoured and adjustable
Helps to prevent particles entering the body through the mouth and nostrils.
PurifyLabs FFP2 contoured disposable face masks offer protection against dust, mist, other airborne particles, influenza and other diseases. The masks prevent particles from entering the body through the mucous membranes of the mouth and nostrils. These CE marked FFP2 face masks are light weight and comfortable to wear as they are shaped to your face and have a moulded nose bridge and can also be adjusted to the size of your face.
Features of PurifyLabs FFP2 face masks
- Helps prevent particles from entering the body
- High filter mask
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Protection against dust, mist and other airborne particles
- CE Marked
- Certified to EN 149:2001 and A1:2009
- Moulded nose bridge
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken ear loops
- Open the particle filtering half mask, face to the inside of the mask, and hold the mask on each hand so that the nose clip is at the top.
- Take out the retaining clip from the package and fasten one end of the retaining clip to one side of the mask.
- Hold the particle filtering half mask in position over the nose and mouth and fasten the other end of the retaining clip to the other side of the mask.
- Adjust to a comfortable position and make the mask fit the face.
- Bend the nose clip to make a tight seal around the nose.
- Do not touch once the mask is in place. To test the fit of the particle filtering half mask, cup both hands over the particle filtering half mask and inhale sharply. If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip. If flow is felt around the edges of the particle filtering half mask, re-position the mask harness to achieve a better fit.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here