- Prevent particles from entering the body
- Retaining clips included
- Contoured and adjustable
The FFP2 face masks help to prevent particles entering the body through the mouth and nostrils.
PurifyLabs FFP2 contoured disposable face masks with retaining clips offer protection against dust, mist, other airborne particles, influenza and other diseases. The masks prevent particles from entering the body through the mucous membranes of the mouth and nostrils. These CE marked FFP2 face masks are lightweight and comfortable to wear as they are shaped to your face and have a moulded nose bridge and can also be adjusted to the size of your face.
Exclusive online only pricing.
Features of PurifyLabs FFP2 face masks
- Helps prevent particles from entering the body
- High filter mask
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Retaining clips included
- Protection against dust, mist and other airborne particles
- CE Marked
- Certified to EN 149:2001 and A1:2009
- Moulded nose bridge
- The FFP2 mask is suitable for adults
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each FFP2 mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
- Check the FFP2 mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken ear loops.
- Open the particle filtering half mask, face to the inside of the mask, and hold the mask on each hand so that the nose clip is at the top.
- Take out the retaining clip from the package and fasten one end of the retaining clip to one side of the mask.
- Hold the particle filtering half mask in position over the nose and mouth and fasten the other end of the retaining clip to the other side of the mask.
- Adjust to a comfortable position and make the mask fit the face.
- Bend the nose clip to make a tight seal around the nose.
- Do not touch once the mask is in place. To test the fit of the particle filtering half mask, cup both hands over the particle filtering half mask and inhale sharply. If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip. If flow is felt around the edges of the particle filtering half mask, re-position the mask harness to achieve a better fit.
How to remove a PurifyLabs FFP2 face mask safely
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water before removing a mask.
- Only hold the mask by the straps, ties or clips when taking it off.
- Dispose of your mask in a waste bin, do not recycle your mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser once your mask is removed.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here