- Gentle exfoliation
- Smoother, brighter skin
- Improves skin texture
An exfoliating gel to help clear and smooth your skin.
Nourish your skin with the exfoliating gel which contains apple fruit extracts alongside malic, lactic and glycolic acid, which works to gently penetrate your skin and exfoliate it, to bring out a brighter, smoother complexion. It protects and strengthens your skin as well promote healthier skin.
- Apple fruit extracts: Uses high antioxidant activity to protect skin from everyday pollutants.
- Malic acid: Gently exfoliates and helps protect against fine lines and blemished prone skin.
- Lactic acid: Draws moisture into your skin and strengthens your skin barrier.
- Glycolic acid: Smooths your complexion and helps to improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation, blemishes and signs of ageing.
Features of Q+A apple AHA exfoliating gel 75ml
- Contains fresh apple fruit extracts
- Protect and strengthens skin
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin
- Protects your skin from outside pollutants
- Natural anti-oxidant to help calm skin
- Works well alongside Q+A peppermint daily cleanser and Q+A 5-HTP face and neck cream
Warnings and cautions
- This product contains an AHA that may increase your skin’s risk of sunburn and UV exposure
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure after using this product for up to a week afterwards
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Patch testing before use is advised
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply a thin and even layer to clean, dry skin.
- Massage into skin for 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use twice a week for best results.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Succinoglycan, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Gluconate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here