- Deep exfoliating cleanser
- Rejuvenates your skin
- Enriched with Hyaluronic acid
Gentle exfoliator that revitalises your skin.
Q+A Glycolic acid daily toner has been specially formulated using a blend of super-hydrating and brightening ingredients that work to ensure your skin will look and feel silky smooth. This unique formula works to help balance your skins natural moisture levels as well as removing skin impurities for a long-lasting glow.
Infused with Glycolic acid which helps to smooth your complexion, Q+A Glycolic acid daily toner helps to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, blemishes and signs of premature ageing. Q+A Glycolic acid daily toner also contains Hyaluronic acid and Betaine that rejuvenates and revitalises your skin and rebalance your skins natural moisture levels for a fuller look.
Features of Q+A glycolic acid daily toner
- Easily removes make up
- Rebalances your skins natural moisture levels
- Contains collagen boosting properties
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation, blemishes and signs of ageing
- Lightweight formula
- Vegan friendly
- Helps to reduce breakouts and hyperpigmentation
- Dry, Oily, Combination, and Normal skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a few drops to a cotton pad and gently apply to your skin, to help remove makeup and skin impurities.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Xylitol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here