- Ideal for stressed skin
- Binds and expels toxins
- Absorbs excess oils in the skin
A charcoal detox mask that draws out dirt from your skin.
Activated charcoal has been used for years as an ancient medicine to bind and expel toxins from the body, when applied to the skin it helps to cohesively draws out toxins and dirt from your skin. This results in a more even oil balance, cleaner pores and tighter skin.
Q+A activated charcoal detox face mask has been formulated to use kaolin and bentonite for their moisturising benefits that help to prevent drying out your skin. This charcoal detox face mask uses the following key ingredients:
- Activated charcoal: to draw out toxins and dirt from your skin
- Bentonite: to absorb excess oils and balance your skin.
- Kaolin: detoxifies your skin and give the mask a luxurious texture.
The Q+A activated charcoal detox face mask works perfectly with Q+A's niacinamide daily toner. The ideal regime for oily and blemish prone skin.
Features of Q+A activated charcoal detox face mask 50ml
- Draws out dirt
- Helps to relieve oily and blemish prone skin
- Works well with Q+A zinc PCA facial serum
- Detoxifies and absorbs excess oil
- Helps to tighten your skin
- Cleaner pores
- Oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply an even amount using a clean makeup brush.
- Allow the mask to set.
- Leave on for up to 20 minutes or until dry.
- Wash off the mask with warm water and pat skin dry.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa )Argan) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Charcoal Power, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here