- Brightens dark circles
- Reduces the signs of ageing
- Rejuvenates the skin
Caffeine eye serum that helps to reduce the appearance of ageing around the eye.
The active ingredients in Q+A caffeine eye serum all work together to rejuvenate the skin around your eyes, helping to tone and visibly reduce the signs of ageing. Q+A caffeine eye serum uses patented technology rich in probiotics, green tea, pomegranate and caffeine to help de-puff, boost circulation and brighten darker circles around your eyes.
Q+A caffeine eye serum use the following key ingredients that have been specifically chosen for mature skin:
- Caffeine: to reduce water retention and eliminate puffiness.
- Green tea extract: to detoxify skin, thanks to high antioxidant levels.
- Pomegranate extract: to naturally lift your delicate under-eye skin.
Features of Q+A caffeine eye serum 15ml
- Rich in probiotics
- Revitalises the skin around your eyes
- Detoxifies the skin
- Reduces water retention
- Eliminates puffiness
- Patented technology
- Boosts skin circulation
- Oily, normal and combination skin
- Sensitive skin
How to use
- Apply a delicate amount to the area under your eyes.
- Remove any excess liquid using your fingertips.
- Use morning and night for the best results.
Aqua (water), Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Caffeine, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Water, Collagen, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Camellia Sinensis (green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (pomegranate) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Cocoyl Proline, Lactobacillus Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Phytate, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here