- Wrinkle preventing formula
- Supports cellular renewal
- Rejuvenates your skin
A unique vegetarian formula to prevent wrinkles and improve skin's firmness.
Q+A collagen anti-age face cream has been specially formulated using seaweed for its natural collagen. This cream provides collagen support, helps in boosting cellular renewal, increases the skin's hydration and helps to reduce inflammation.
This wrinkle-preventing cream helps improve skin firmness, suppleness and elasticity whilst using the following key ingredients:
- Seaweed derived collagen: helps to make the skin appear plumper and more youthful.
- Magnesium PCA: brightens your skin whilst also tightening and anti-oxidising skin.
- Shea butter: rejuvenates and nourishes your skin while also helping to soften even the driest of skin.
Features of Q+A collagen anti-age face cream 50ml
- Provides collagen support for your skin
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Works well with Q+A hyaluronic acid facial serum
- Brightens and tightens skin
- Nourishes and replenishes skin
- Helps to tighten your skin for a more youthful look
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply an even amount to your skin, this cream can be used at any time of the day.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycearyl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Bees Wax), Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Tripeptide-29, Lactic Acid, Magnesium PCA, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc%Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here