- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Evens skin tone
- Helps to calm skin
A ginger root infused daily moisturiser that's packed full of natural actives to help calm skin.
Q+A ginger root daily moisturiser has been formulated using natural ginger root which is known to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps to even skin tones, especially if the skin has been damaged due to UV exposure. Due to its strong antioxidant properties ginger root can help protect your skin from pollutants whilst helping to smooth your complexion.
Q+A ginger root daily moisturiser is a non-sticky daily moisturiser that uses the three-following key ingredients:
- Ginger root extract: protects your skin from pollutants and smooths your complexion.
- Aloe Vera: intensely hydrates and repairs damaged skin, without building up oil levels.
- Tocopherol: rejuvenates your skin, thanks to its naturally high level of vitamin E.
Features of Q+A ginger root daily moisturiser 75ml
- Non-sticky formula
- Works perfectly alongside Q+A peppermint daily cleanser
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin
- Repairs damaged skin without building up oil levels
- Protects your skin from outside pollutants
- Perfect daily moisturiser
- Contains natural ginger root and organic Aloe
- Natural anti-oxidant to help calm skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply evenly to clean skin morning or night.
Aqua (water), Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Oil, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Coco-glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here