- Super hydrator
- Slows the signs of ageing
- Balances moisture levels
A facial serum that boosts skin hydration giving you smoother and more radiant skin.
Absorbing up to 1000 times its own weight in water hyaluronic acid is a moisturising ingredient that can be found in most moisturisers and masks. This naturally occurring moisturiser is produced in our bodies but not on our skin. When applied to skin it works by pulling in water from the environment into your skin helping to keep it hydrated and radiant.
Not only does hyaluronic acid act as a moisture boosting agent it also plumps and adds volume to your skin acting as a filler, making your skin smoother and fuller. Q+A hyaluronic acid facial serum uses three main ingredients that all help to give you healthier skin:
- Hyaluronic acid: rejuvenates, hydrates and promotes healthy skin
- Lactic acid: slows down the signs of ageing and brightens dull complexions
- Betaine: balances moisturise levels in your skin and ensures the serum is non-sticky
Features of Q+A hyaluronic acid facial serum 30ml
- Rejuvenates and hydrates your skin
- Brightens dull complexions
- Non-sticky formula
- Holds up to 1000 times its weight in water
- Plumps skin giving you a fuller and smoother look
- Absorbs water from the environment and directs it straight into your skin
- Oily, normal and combination skin
- Stressed, dry and sensitive skin
How to use
Apply to clean skin prior to moisturising, morning or night.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bioasaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here