- Regulates sebum production
- De-clogs pores
- Repairs damaged skin
A daily toner that helps to regulate sebum and calm breakouts.
Niacinamide is an essential vitamin that unfortunately our bodies can't produce, so Q+A niacinamide daily toner is the perfect solution. This daily toner helps to calm breakouts, while it de-clogs and reduces the appearance of pores. The toner also helps to reduce any redness in the skin.
Formulated using vitamin B3 (niacinamide) this daily toner can help to even skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and visibly improve skin blemishes. Q+A niacinamide daily toner has been designed using three key ingredients:
- Niacinamide: fights against pigmentation issues and blemishes on the skin.
- Betaine: supports in balancing the moisturise levels of your skin whilst ensuring the toner is non-sticky.
- Aloe Vera: Intensely hydrates and repairs damaged skin, without building up oil levels.
Features of Q+A niacinamide daily toner 100ml
- Supports your skin's natural moisture levels
- Fights against blemishes and pigmentation
- Works well when paired with Q+A's activated charcoal face mask
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to even skin tone
- Daily use toner
How to use
- Apply a few drops to a cotton pad.
- Gently apply to your skin to help remove makeup and skin impurities.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here