- Livens up your skin
- Fights off skin blemishes
- Gentle and natural
Gentle and natural cleanser to help fight off skin blemishes.
Q+A peppermint daily cleanser has been specifically formulated with cleansers that have been derived from coconuts. These skin cleansers are rich in fattening agents to help clean your skin without stripping or upsetting the natural oil balance of your skin.
The daily cleanser is enriched with three key ingredients:
- Peppermint oil: fights off blemishes thanks to its anti-microbial properties.
- Coco-sulphate: leaves your skin feeling soft and naturally clean.
- Water: ensures this cleanser is as gentle and natural as possible.
Features of Q+A peppermint daily cleanser 125ml
- Leaves your skin feeling naturally soft
- Works well with Q+A ginger root daily moisturiser
- Anti-microbial properties
- Gentle and natural formula
- Peppermint oil helps to reduce skin blemishes
- Rich in fatty agents
How to use
- Emulsify before applying gently to your skin.
- Rinse clean when finished.
- Use morning and night for best results.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Phytate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here