- Promotes collagen levels
- Enriched with vitamin C
- Reduces skin inflammation
Anti-ageing facial serum that helps to combat the signs of ageing.
Peptides serve as the building blocks for new collagen and elastin fibres help to keep your skin tight and youthful looking. Q+A peptide facial serum has been formulated with peptides to boost collagen levels in a fast absorbed serum.
Enriched with vitamin C this peptide facial serum gives your skin a helping hand in the natural regeneration process, helping to repair damaged skin cells whilst also helping to reduce inflammation and irritation. Q+A peptide facial serum uses three key ingredients to help keep your skin looking youthful:
- Pure peptide: aids the production of collagen, repairing the skin and minimising the signs of ageing.
- Hyaluronic acid: rejuvenates, hydrates and promotes healthy skin.
- Magnesium PCA: brightens, tighten whilst anti-oxidising your skin.
Features of Q+A peptide facial serum 30ml
- Helps to aid in the skin's natural healing process
- Minimises the signs of ageing
- Brighten and tightens your skin
- Rich in vitamin C
- Helps to repair damaged skin
- Reduces skin irritation
How to use
- Apply a few drops to clean skin prior to or instead of moisturising.
Aqua (water), Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Phytate, Glycerin, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Tripeptide-29, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Pca, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cocoyl Proline, Sodium Anisate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here