- 100% natural formula
- Protects against moisture loss
- Improves skin's texture
Squalane facial oil that intensely moisturises your skin improving its suppleness.
Squalane is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon that is derived from olive oil. This ingredient helps to protect your skin from moisture loss whilst also improving your skin's texture. Q+A squalane facial oil helps to balance oil production in your skin, providing just enough moisture to keep your skin clear and healthy.
Squalane oil contains powerful anti-ageing properties that will help the skin age more gracefully as well as providing anti-inflammatory benefits to help with acne and eczema. Q+A squalane facial works excellently with Q+A's ginger root daily moisturiser giving you the perfect regime for dry skin.
Features of Q+A squalane facial oil 30ml
- Powerful anti-ageing properties
- Derived from 100% olive oil
- Protects your skin from moisture loss
- Ideal for acne and eczema prone skin
- Protects and nourishes skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Use a small amount in replacement of your moisturiser.
- Can be used as a treatment for dry skin or as a protective hair serum.
100% olive derived squalane.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here