- Rich in vitamins A, C, E and F
- Enhances your complexion
- Nourishes skin
A facial oil that is high in antioxidants which helps to rejuvenate skin.
Q+A super food facial oil has been formulated to help rejuvenate the skin whilst also reducing redness and hyper pigmentation in the skin. This superfood facial oil is packed full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help enhance your complexion.
Enriched with vitamins A, C, E and F this superfood facial oil helps to stimulate production of new skin cells, helps to repair damaged skin, supports the immune system and helps to maintain a healthy protective layer on your skin. Q+A super food facial oil has been designed using key ingredients:
- Jojoba seed oil: helps to reduce redness in the skin whilst also helping to repair skin.
- Berry derived oils: anti-oxidises and nourishes the skin.
- Prickly pear seed oil: moisturises and helps to promote cell renewal.
Features of Q+A super food facial oil 30ml
- Stimulates the production of new skin cells
- Provides the skin with a layer of protection
- Enriched with vitamins
- Reduces redness and hyper pigmentation
- Enhances the skin's natural complexion
- Moisturises and promotes healing
How to use
- Apply a few drops onto clean skin.
- Massage gently until fully absorbed.
- Best used at night.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Punica Grantum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Fruit Extract, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu Berry) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here