- Leaves the nails feeling nourished
- Effortlessly remove nail varnish
- Easy to carry travel sized pot
Effectively get rid of all traces of nail polish.
With Quickies nail varnish remover pads you can easily remove all traces of nail varnish effectively and quickly. It contains moisturising vitamin B5 that helps nourish and protect the nails. Just wipe the product over each nail to completely remove the nail varnish. Do not use on artificial nails.
Features of Quickies nail varnish remover pads
- With pro vitamin B5 to help protect your nails
- Removes any nail varnish quickly
- Does not make the nails brittle
- Easy to apply
- 20 pads
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Do not ingest this product
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- Do not place on polished surfaces
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Wipe each nail to remove nail varnish quickly.
- For a clean conditioned finish repeat each nail with 'Quickies hand and nail cleaning wipes.
Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Denatonium Benzoate, Panthenol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here