- Non-slip formula
- pH balanced
- Moisture replenishing
Soothing and relaxing bath oil that hydrates dry skin.
QV bath oil for dry skin has been developed to help prevent moisture loss when washing. This unique whole-body moisture replenishing bath oil works to restore your skins natural moisture levels leaving your skin with a healthy glow and feeling soft and smooth. QV bath oil for dry skin has been designed as low-irritant bath oil and is free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol and is also a Vegan friendly product.
Features of QV bath oil for dry skin
- Low irritant formula
- Soothing and relaxing
- Vegan friendly
- Restores skins natural suppleness
- Free from fragrance, colours, lanolin and propylene glycol
- 250ml / 500ml
- Infants and babies
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
One cap full equals 5ml
- Add 10mL of bath oil to adult's bath or 5mL to baby's bath.
- Bathe for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pat skin dry.
- Rub gently onto wet skin.
- Leave for a few minutes.
- Briefly rinse and pat skin dry.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Laureth-3, Isopropyl Myristate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here