- Low-irritant formulation
- Increase skin hydration
- Maintain the skin's natural protective properties
Nourishing gentle skin wash for dry ski conditions.
QV Gentle wash for dry skin has been specially formulated as a soap free cleanser for the treatment of dry, scaly skin and relief of symptoms of atopic or infantile eczema and psoriasis. This unique formula helps to maintain your skins natural hydration during the cleaning process whilst also ensuring that your skin is left feeling moisturised and not dry or tight. Infused with 15% glycerine for skin hydration, QV Gentle wash for dry skin doesn't strip away the essential natural oils from your skin allowing it to be effectively hydrated all day.
QV Gentle wash for dry skin is Vegan friendly and is a pH balanced, low-irritant formulation that is free from colour, fragrance, propylene glycol, and lanolin.
Features of QV Gentle wash for dry skin
- Vegan friendly
- Infused with 15% glycerine for increased skin hydration
- Free from fragrances and colours
- Helps to hydrate dry skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and clean
- Rich and deep moisturisation
- Suitable for washing hair to help manage dry or sensitive scalps
- 250g / 500g
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Use Gentle Wash daily in the shower or bath.
- Apply desired amount of QV Gentle Wash to wet skin and lightly massage.
- Rinse and gently pat skin dry.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here