- 5 key active ingredients
- Soothes and hydrates dry skin
- Low irritant formula
Protective and soothing intensive moisturiser for dry skin.
The QV Intensive moisturiser ointment has been specially formulated for extremely dry and sensitive skin to help protect and rehydrate you skin soothing it. Formulated with 5 active ingredients, QV Intensive moisturiser ointment deeply moisturises and hydrates you skin helping to lock in moisture leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. With a low irritant formula that is free from fragrance and colours, this unique moisturiser protects and soothes dry skin and can help to promote healing.
Features of QV Intensive moisturiser ointment
- Water-free formula
- Leaves skin feeling soft and delicate
- Free from fragrance and colours
- Protects and soothes dry skin
- Vegan friendly
- 1x QV Intensive moisturiser ointment 450g
- Suitable for the body, face and hands
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Apply Ointment liberally to the face and body and massage in gently.
- Use after bathing and showering.
"Light Liquid Paraffin (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethicone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here