- Dual sided
- Medium and fine grit
- Pack of 10 including a cuticle stick
Dual sided with fie and course grits.
QVS emery boards are dual sided with a course and fine grit (one to shorten the nail length and one to smooth the nail.) which make for easy shaping and smoothing nails at home or on the go. Easy to hold for ultimate control, with a bonus cuticle stick included.
Features of QVS emery boards
- Medium and fine grit
- Wooden core
- 14.5cm long nail files
- Perfect for shaping nails
- Includes cuticle stick
- Dual sided boards
- 10 x Emery boards
- 1 x Cuticle stick
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not share emery boards
- File nails in a single direction
How to use
- File the tip of the nail, holding the file precisely perpendicular to the nail.
- Filing the sides of the nail, hold the file parallel to the side of the nail. Don't edge the file into the corner as this can encourage breakage.
- Finally, soften or round the corners to create a square or oval shape by gently filing edges at a slight angle.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here