- Essential tool for nailcare
- Dual-sided, medium and fine grit
- Pack of 5 emery boards
Five essential emery boards.
The essential pack for all your nailcare needs. QVS emery boards have a medium side for shaping nails and a fine side to smooth the nail edge. Regular nail maintenance with QVC emery boards can help avoid splitting and breaking of nails. The long nail files can be used several times and provide a good grip to enhance accuracy.
Features of QVS emery boards 5 pack
- Essential toolkit for regular nail maintenance
- Long, dual-sided nail files with medium and fine grit
- Value pack of 5
- Ideal for shaping and smoothing nails
- 14.5cm long
- Finger nails
- Nail shaping
- Nail smoothing
- Cuticle maintenance
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not share emery boards
- File nails in a single direction
How to use
- Always start with clean and dry hands.
- File in one direction with the medium-grit side to shape the nail.
- Use the fine-grit side to smooth the nail. After filing, wash hands and apply nail or hand cream.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here