- Stainless steel file
- Dual sided
- Life-long nail companion
Perfect nails every time.
The QVS sapphire nail file gently files your nails to the perfect finish every time. Tiny particles of synthetic sapphire coat the file for an ultra-smooth finish. For your convenience, a cuticle pusher has been shaped into the cap.
Features of QVS sapphire nail file with cap
- Stainless steel file
- Dual sided to remove length and smooth nails
- Extra-long length
- Cuticle pusher in case tip
- Case for storage and protection
- 1 x Sapphire file
- 1 x Protective case
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Single person use only
- File nails on a single direction
How to use
- File the tip of the nail, holding the file precisely perpendicular to the nail.
- Filing the sides of the nail, hold the file parallel to the side of the nail. Don't edge the file into the corner as this can encourage breakage.
- Finally, soften or round the corners to create a square or oval shape by gently filing edges at a slight angle.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here