- Essential multi-tool for regular cuticle maintenance
- Rubber end to gently push back cuticles
- Stainless-steel blade to effectively trim loose skin
Great value tool for cuticle maintenance.
The fine, stainless steel blade on the QVS cuticle tool effectively removes dry, rough pieces of skin from the base of the nail. Regularly maintaining cuticles prevents tearing of the nail and painful, unsightly hangnails. A hangnail is a piece of loose skin near the cuticle or side of the nail that can get caught on clothing or be torn off.
To prevent the mess that this can create, we recommend using a cuticle oil or hand and nail cream daily to soften the skin around your nails. The rubber end of the QVS cuticle tool can then be used to gently push back cuticles, with the stainless-steel blade end coming in handy to trim any excess skin to the side or base of the nail.
Features of QVS stainless steel cuticle tool
- Double-ended tool with cuticle pusher
- Stainless-steel blade for trimming
- Essential tool for regular cuticle maintenance
- Reduces risk of hangnails or unsightly loose skin
- Cuticle maintenance
Warnings and cautions
- Sharp, stainless-steel blade
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Soak cuticles in the shower or bath to soften the skin.
- Using the rubber cuticle pusher, gently push back the cuticle.
- Position the stainless-steel blade along the edge of the excess skin and gently trim with a slow, steady action.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here