- Cleanse & revive your body
- Ease tired & aching muscles
- Comfortable waffle flannel
If you know someone who works their body hard at work or at the gym, Radox restoring bath collection is the perfect Christmas gift for them.
Expertly blended with herbs and minerals to help ease tired and aching muscles, this gift set is complemented by a soft waffle flannel. From troubles to bubbles, the soothing bath soak cleanses and revives the body. Both of the original herbal bath products are suitable for daily use and will help relax the mind, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and smelling great.
At Radox, they have been blending mineral bath salts since 1908 to unleash a mood, whether you want to be energised or refreshed, uplifted or soothed. With this restoring bath collection, you are giving so much more than a beautifully packed set of Christmas gifts. The best Christmas gifts for them will be that of the aromatic bubble bath ritual they will indulge in beyond the holiday season.
Features of Radox restoring bath collection gift set
- Enriched with four minerals & unique blend of 13 herbs
- Soothing thyme scent
- Melts away tension in their muscles
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
- Refreshing aroma
- 1 x muscle soak bath soak (500ml)
- 1 x muscle soak bath salts (400g)
- 1 x flannel
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Bath soak: Pour a generous amount into an empty bath, and run the tap over the top whilst stirring with your hand.
- Bath salts: Sprinkle herbal bath salts across warm water, letting them dissolve.
Radox Muscle Soak Bath Soak: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Maris Sal, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090.
Radox Muscle Soak Bath Salts: Maris Sal, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Aqua, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 77007, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here