- For normal skin
- Better grip, perfect results
- Up to 4 weeks of smoothness
EasyGrip ready-to-use wax strips with shea butter and berry.
With Veet®, waxing has never been so easy! Experience new easy-grip wax strips made with a specially developed grip tab to help you get the best waxing technique for perfect results in one easy move!
Long lasting results - your skin stays touchably smooth for up to 4 weeks! Unlike razors, Veet® wax strips remove your hair at the root and are clinically proven to make hairs grow back fewer, finer and softer. Cares for your skin type as they contain Shea Butter, well known for its skin protective properties.
Features of Veet easygrip ready to use wax strips normal skin 20 wax strips
- Effective on short hair
- Grabs hair as short as 2mm
- Sufficient strips for the depilation of both half legs, underarms and bikini line
- 10 x 2 re-usable wax strips
- 2 x perfect finish wipes
- Normal skin
- Pregnant women
Warnings and cautions
- Read precautions before use
- Retain outer pack
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts
- Don't use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past
- Hair should be between 2mm and 5mm long. If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing
- If you're on medication that can affect the skin or if you have a skin related disorder, check with your doctor before waxing
- If you are elderly, diabetic or taking oral retinoids, waxing is not suitable.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line
- We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session
- After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack
- If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water or apply a cold compress. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice
- Veet® is fine to use if you're pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax.
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, slowly peel the strips apart.
- Apply the strip with the EasyGrip tab towards the ankle and rub the strip repeatedly in the direction of hair growth.
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, pull the strip back on itself very quickly and in 1 swift motion, keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. Hold the skin taut to avoid discomfort.
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a Perfect Finish wipe.
- Place the strip in the direction of hair growth, and remove it against the direction of hair growth by holding the Easy Grip tab.
- The faster you remove the strip, the more effective it will be.
- Repeat the application in a consistent pattern; you can re-use each strip several times until it loses its stickiness.
IngredientsWax strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, BHA, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, CI 77891, CI 15850.
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here