- Double layer melt-blown
- Lightweight and disposable
- Protects against dust and bacteria
KN95 filters out a minimum of 95% of particles.
REE KN95 protective and disposable face masks cover the nose, mouth and chin to offer a sealed fit and protection against particles, smoke and bacteria. The mask is held slightly away from the mouth thanks to the mask's 3D shape which is designed according to the ergonomics of your face, to ensure a secure fit and increase the breathing capability of the mask and make it more comfortable to wear, breathe and speak. This design also is able to be folded flat for hygiene and easy travel storage purposes.
The particle-filtering masks provide protection against particles such as pollen and dust but also bacteria and prevent them entering the body through the mouth and nostrils. KN95 face masks are designed to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles which make the filtration system highly effective.
World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended.
Features of KN95 protective face masks
- Prevents particles entering the body through the nose or mouth
- Resealable pack
- Ear loops
- Double layer melt-blown
- Lightweight and breathable
- Comfortable fit
- Very high-filter efficiency - 95% 0.3 microns (smaller)
- Mask standard - GB2626-2006
- High level of protection in enclosed spaces
- Very durable when compared to the traditional rectangle ear looped masks
- Dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria protection
- Melt brown non-woven fabric.
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
How to use
Putting the mask on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken ear loops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull the ear loops over your ears.
- Don't touch the mask once in position.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the mask
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the ear loops.
- Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered within 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here