- Reverses hair loss and promotes re-growth
- Extra strength treatment
- For those suffering from hereditary hair loss
Regaine foam for men is the only non-prescription treatment to help prevent or reverse hair loss.
A medicated treatment for men who suffer with hereditary hair loss, such as thinning at the top of the scalp and receding hairlines, this foam works to prevent further loss, strengthening the existing hair and encouraging new growth.
Regaine foam contains minoxidil, which increases the flow of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles, stimulating them from a resting phase into a hair growth phase. As a result, hair regrows thicker over time, and existing hair appears fuller.
Regaine is a white cutaneous foam which is quick-to-use and mess-free, so can be easily incorporated into your daily routine.
A non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to leave 9 out of 10 men with noticeable results after just four months, Regaine foam for men can your reverse hair loss - and boost your confidence in the process.
Features of using Regaine foam for men
- Clinically proven to reverse hair loss in 9/10 men
- Easy to use
- Contains 5% minoxidil, which has been proven to stimulate growth
- 1 x 73ml cannisters of Regaine foam for men
- Men aged 18-49 years
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before use if you have heart disease, or have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss (which could be a sign of an underlying medical condition).
Do not use if:
- You are a woman
- You exceed your daily dosage of 2ml (it will not increase the process of re-growth and you may risk side effects)
- You are sensitive to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- You have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn
- You have a scalp that is red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved
- You suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss
- You are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp
- You suffer from a problem with blood pressure
How to use
- Measure 1g of Regaine foam in the cap.
- Press the nozzle and hold the can vertically upright and dispense foam. (Place cap back on the can when not in use).
- Ideally, spray Regaine foam onto a cool, non-absorbent surface such as a plate or bowl to prevent the foam from melting in hands.
- Part your hair to expose scalp, and gently massage foam directly onto affected areas.
- After applying, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wait for Regaine foam to dry and style hair as normal.
- For more detailed instructions, please see packaging.
- Please see packaging for further details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here