- Extra strength treatment
- Medicated solution
- Prevents hair loss
A foaming solution that effectively targets male pattern baldness.
Regaine foam is a solution for hair thickening and hair loss in men. Male pattern baldness is hereditary and occurs over time when hair follicles on your scalp begin to shrink and stop working. Regaine contains the active ingredient minoxidal, which is thought to stimulate blood flow and nutrients back into follicles to encourage hair growth.
This treatment is clinically proven, easy to apply and hormone-free. When used as instructed, it can make existing hairs appear fuller and encourage thicker hair growth over time. This innovate foaming solution from Regaine is effective and easy to fit into your regular grooming routine.
Features of Regaine foam for men extra strength 3 month supply
- Non-hormonal treatment
- Strengthens existing hair and encourages new hair to grow
- Clinically proven
- Contains minoxidil
- Extra strength solution
- 3 x 75ml
- Men living with male pattern baldness
Warnings and cautions
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F
- Store below 25°C
- This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range
- Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine for women range
- Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml
- Overuse will not quicken the process of re-growth and instead you may risk side effects
Do not use Regaine solution if you:
- Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved
- Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure - treated or untreated. Sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product
- Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- If you do not see any improvement after 48 weeks, stop using Regaine Solution and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists
How to use
- Expose problem areas of your scalp.
- Squeeze half a cupful of foam into your palm.
- Massage the foam into your scalp.
- Wash hands carefully.
Active Ingredient: Minoxodil 50 mg/g.
Other ingredients: Ethanol Anhydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane, Nitrogen.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here