- Extra strength treatment
- Medicated solution
- Prevents hair loss
A foaming solution that effectively targets male pattern baldness.
Regaine foam is a solution for hair thickening and hair loss in men. Male pattern baldness is hereditary and occurs over time when hair follicles on your scalp begin to shrink and stop working. Regaine contains the active ingredient minoxidal, which is thought to stimulate blood flow and nutrients back into follicles to encourage hair growth.
This treatment is clinically proven, easy to apply and hormone-free. When used as instructed, it can make existing hairs appear fuller and encourage thicker hair growth over time. This innovate foaming solution from Regaine is effective and easy to fit into your regular grooming routine.
Features of Regaine foam for men extra strength 3 month supply
- Non-hormonal treatment
- Helps stop hereditary hair loss
- Clinically visible results
- Strengthens existing hair & encourages new hair to grow
- Clinically proven
- Contains minoxidil
- Extra strength solution
- 3 x 73ml (3 month supply)
- 6 x 73ml (6 month supply)
- 12 x 73ml (12 month supply)
- Men living with male pattern baldness
- Men aged 18-49 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F
- Store below 25°C
- This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-49 years, do not use if you are not within this age range
- Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine for women range
- Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml
- Overuse will not quicken the process of re-growth and instead you may risk side effects
Do not use Regaine solution if you:
- Are a woman
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 49 years of age
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product
- Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- If you do not see any improvement after 48 weeks, stop using Regaine Solution and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists
How to use
- For men aged 18-49 years.
- For detailed directions for use see the leaflet enclosed with the product.
- Use twice daily.
- Wash your hands before using.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using the foam.
- Dispense a dose of 1g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your fingers.
- Massage on to the scalp.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
Active Ingredient: Minoxodil 50 mg/g.
Inactive ingredients: Ethanol Anhydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here