- Clinically proven to regrow hair in 80% of women
- Easy to apply foam
- Contains 5% minoxidil
Regaine for women once a day has been proven to work for 8 out of 10 women in clinical trials.
Female hair loss can be very difficult to deal with but is experienced by approximately 1 in 4 British women. Hormones, age and even your own genetics can all be causes. Regaine foam for women is a non-hormonal treatment that contains the active ingredient, minoxidil, which has been proven to help reverse the progression of female pattern hair loss.
When applied directly to your scalp, Regaine for women penetrates your skin and revitalises inactive hair follicles. The minoxidil stimulates the supply of blood and nutrients around the follicles, and as a result they increase in size, which promotes hair growth over time. Restore your confidence with Regaine for women.
Features of Regaine for women once a day foam 5%• Clinical tests found results in just 12 weeks
• Effective hair loss treatment
• 73ml cannister of Regaine for women foam
Warnings and cautions
• For the first 2 weeks of use, you may experience increased shedding. This is a normal occurrence as old follicles are removed for new ones to grow
• If shedding does persist, stop using this product and speak to your pharmacist or doctor
• For the effects of Regaine foam to last, apply daily
• Avoid contact with the eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
Do not use if you:
• Are pregnant or breast feeding
• Have any scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn) that makes scalp inflamed, irritated or painful
• Have a shaved scalp
• Have other conditions associated with hair loss
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings, or other topical medical preparations on your scalp
• Experience high blood pressure
• Have a history of sensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss (which may not be hereditary and a sign of an underlying medical condition)
How to use
1. Measure 1g of Regaine foam in the cap.
2. Press the nozzle and hold the can vertically upright and dispense foam. (Place cap back on the can when not in use).
3. Ideally, spray Regaine foam onto a cool, non-absorbent surface such as a plate or bowl to prevent the foam from melting in hands.
4. Part your hair to expose scalp, and gently massage foam directly onto affected areas.
5. After applying wash hands with soap and water.
6. Wait for Regaine foam to dry and style hair as normal.
Minoxidil 50 mg/g, Ethanol Anhydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here