- Treatment for hereditary female hair loss
- Prevents further hair loss and helps to regrow hair
- Contains minoxidil
For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in women.
Regaine for women regular strength 2% minoxidil is for women with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex). Regaine for women regular strength 2% minoxidil is more likely to re-grow hair in women with the range of thinning hair or hair loss shown on the pack.If you have more hair loss than shown on the pack, Regaine for women regular strength 2% minoxidil may not work.
Features of Regaine for women regular strength 2% minoxidil
- For hereditary hair loss treatment
Helps to treat thinning hair
- Can aid in further hair loss
- 1 x 60ml (1 month supply)
- 2 x 60ml (2 month supply)
- 3 x 60ml (3 month supply)
- 6 x 60ml (6 month supply)
- Hair loss
- Thinning hair
Warnings and cautions
Do not exceed the recommended dose
For topical use on the scalp only
- Wash hands after use
- Regaine for women regular strength will not work for everyone
The solution is flammable
Do not use while smoking, or near naked flames or strong heat source
- Avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal
How to use
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine for women regular strength.
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between).
Active: Minoxidil 20mg/ml. Other ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here