- Maximises the power of enamel mineral
- NR-5™ serum
- Helps regenerate enamel
Maximises the power of enamel mineral regeneration.
Regenerate enamel serum kit is a specially designed kit that helps to fight and protect your teeth from the visible early signs of enamel erosion and acid attacks. This unique kit comprises of:
NR-5™ serum: maximises the power of enamel mineral regeneration even in the toughest of places. This unique formula provides focused protection for your teeth against the effects of early enamel erosion and acid attacks.
Regenerate activator gel: which helps to unleash a concentrated boost of the formula, helping to visibly reverse the signs of early enamel process.
This combination of the advanced toothpaste and serum lead to a 43% boost in results compared to using just the toothpaste.
Features of Regenerate enamel serum kit
- Restores the mineral content and micro hardness of your teeth
- Provides focused protection for your teeth
- Boosting serum
- Reverse the early enamel erosion process
- 1x Regenerate activator gel 32ml
- 1x Regenerate NR-5™ serum 32ml
- 2x Soft mouth tray
Warnings and cautions
- Do not allow children to use
- Do not swallow
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of the NR-5™ serum in the mouth tray provided.
- Add a thin layer of activator gel on top of the NR-5™ serum.
- Use the mixing stick contained in the mouth tray holder and accurately mix the two ingredients before inserting the mouth tray.
- Keep the tray in place for 3 minutes then remove and gently rinse your mouth with water to remove product residue.
NR-5™ serum: Glycerin, Calcium Silicate, Peg-8, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Aqua, Peg-60, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Hydrated Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Saccharin, Polyacrylic Acid, Tin Oxide, Limonene, Ci 77891.
Activator gel: Aqua, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here