- Clinically proven treatment for hypersensitivity pain
- Helps retain original whiteness
- Protects against cavities, acid and decay
A medical toothpaste that is clinically proven to treat hypersensitivity pain.
A sensitive tooth hurts because the nerves within have been exposed, and the enamel surface has worn away, leaving the living tissue exposed. It is now possible to treat this hypersensitivity pain with a special toothpaste from Regenerate enamel science. With NR-5+ technology, the toothpaste has been proven to form hydroxyapatite deep within the dentine, effectively treating hypersensitivity. It forms minerals that have the same chemistry and crystal symmetry as enamel minerals and can penetrate up to 30µm into dentine to effectively treat hypersensitivity.
With every use, the NR-5+ intensive care formula injects a fresh supply of enamel minerals which wrap and adhere to teeth, generating a cycle of enamel regeneration. Regenerate hypersensitivity toothpaste rescues the exposed living structures, terminates pain signals, and treats hypersensitivity. 90% of people are still pain free 12 hours after last brushing with this toothpaste.
Features of Regenerate hypersensitive toothpaste
- Contains NR-5+ technology
- For long term results
- Pain free 12 hours after use
- Regenerates tooth enamel mineral
- Reverses the early enamel erosion process
Warnings and cautions
- For oral use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For adult use only
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if problems persist or worsen
How to use
- Use Regenerate hypersensitivity toothpaste twice daily, in place of your regular toothpaste.
- Brush twice a day and not more than 3 times, for at least 2 minutes, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- To protect the toothpaste from moisture, close the cap after each use. Before using the toothpaste for the first time, remove and dispose of the aluminium seal.
Glycerin, Calcium Silicate, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-60, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, Polyacrylic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Limonene, CI 77891.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here