- Protection against UVA/UVB rays
- 99% natural ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
Protects against UVA and UVB rays while mattifying the face.
The bestselling chemical UV filter-free mineral sunscreen that provides free radical protection, and protects against UVA/UVB light, blue light and free radicals from the sun. Protect your skin every day with this mineral sunscreen to help prevent the visible signs of premature aging caused by sun exposure. Sunburn and redness are caused mainly by UVB rays, while lines and wrinkles are caused by UVA rays that penetrate deeper into the skin.
This vegan formula uses antioxidant rich passion fruit extract to support your skin's natural defence against free radicals, as well as rice starch to leave you feeling mattified. With 22% non-nano Zinc Oxide, the sunscreen acts as a physical barrier to sunlight while limiting skin irritation, offering broad spectrum UV protection.
Features of REN clean screen mineral SPF3 0
- Smooths and mattifies skin, perfect for applying before makeup
- No pores will be clogged by this non-comedogenic sun screen
- Prevents the appearance of aging and pigmentation with non-nano zinc oxide
- Anti-pollution and anti-free radical protection from yellow passion fruit seed extract
- With the help of rice starch it absorbs oil, controls shine, and minimizes pores
- It is free from animal cruelty, silicone and oxybenzone
- Dermatologically tested
- All skin types
- Daily use
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Do not use on irritated skin and discontinue if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes, and if eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- We recommend applying Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 as the last step of your skincare routine, to well-moisturised skin.
- Massage evenly across the face until absorbed.
- Follow with Clean Primer and your usual makeup application.
- Reapply every 2 hours to maintain adequate sun protection.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Oryza Sativa Starch, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalloliferum (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glucose, Parfum* (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here