- Cleans dirt & oil free skin
- Leaves skin more mattified
- For softer & calmer skin
Reduces inflammation caused by acne by re-balancing excess oil, dirt, and dead skin.
This non-foaming cleanser contains a rich kaolin clay base to draw out impurities and excess oil, while cleansing willow bark extract works to minimise pore appearance and expel dirt for blemish-free skin. It effectively combats blemishes without drying out your skin, making it an excellent choice for teenage or sensitive skin types.
Features of REN clearcalm clarifying clay cleanser
- Contains kaolin clay to absorb excess oil
- Willow bark helps to minimise pore appearance
- Improves skin texture by gently exfoliating
- Provides a deep cleansing & purifying effect
- Packaged in recycled material
- Cruelty free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- AM and PM, with damp hands, gently massage onto clean face and neck for 1-2 minutes before rinsing.
- Alternatively, use as a ten-minute mask to help clear and calm a blemish-prone area.
- If wearing makeup, use clean jelly oil cleanser first to remove, then follow up with clarifying clay cleanser.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Bisabolol, Oryzanol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Crataegus Oxyacantha Stem Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glucose, Lactobacillus, Sodium Chloride, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lactic Acid, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here