- Reduces redness and spot size
- Non-drying formula
- Enriched with willow bark
A gentle non-drying spot treatment.
REN ClearCalm non-drying spot treatment has been specially designed to reduce redness and spot size without leaving your skin dry and flaky. Enriched with Willow bark, Salicylic Acid and Maritime pine and Thyme REN ClearCalm non-drying spot treatment works to repair and minimise redness in your skin as well as helping to rebalance your skins microbiome to minimise future breakouts.
Features of REN ClearCalm non-drying spot treatment
- Helps soothe skin, aiding in recovery
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Rebalances your skin's microbiome
- Works to control the oil in your skin
- Clears skins of imperfections
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- As with AHA products, this mask can make your skin more sun sensitive. Please wear an SPF after use. We don't recommend using an AHA mask for super-sensitive skin, but if you have doubts, do a patch test on an inconspicuous area before applying on your face
- For external use only
- Not to be used by children
- Keep this product out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
On the spot
- Apply twice a day to clean and dry skin.
- Let it dry before applying moisturiser or makeup.
On spot prone skin
- Massage a drop into areas prone to breakouts, like the forehead, nose or chin.
- Alternatively, add a few drops into your moisturiser, mix and apply allover.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Xylitol, Propanediol, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glucose, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Surfactin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Farnesol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here