- Easy to use and drug free
- Works by pushing a high-speed flow of air in and out of your lungs
- Scientifically proven dual function respiratory relief
Aerosure Medic is a drug free breathing relief for COPD and other respiratory conditions
REVITIVE Aerosure Medic is the UK’s only dual function respiratory relief inhaler that is scientifically proven. This easy-to-use medical device is drug free and has been scientifically tested by leading UK universities. Aerosure, when used regularly, can help to reduce shortness of breath and breathlessness, increase respiratory muscle fitness and increasing the performance of the muscles involved in inhalation, whilst improving mucus clearance from lungs.
Aerosure, from REVITIVE works by spinning a controller inside the device at high speed to rapidly open and close the flow of air in to and out of your lungs. As you breathe through the mouthpiece the wavering controller creates a resistance, vibrating the chest wall to work the lungs. Powered by built-in rechargeable batteries, Aerosure breathing relief is a portable and easy to use device.
Aerosure is a dual function device that uses both IMT ‘Breathe Easier’ and Oscillatory PEP ‘Lung Relief’ technology which can help with respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath. The device is suitable for use for those who do not experience breathing difficulties and are healthy, as well as those living with COPD, bronchiectasis, asthma and cystic fibrosis.
Features of REVITIVE Aerosure drug free respiratory device
- Two pre-programmed modes: ‘Breathe Easier’ & ‘Lung Relief’
- Designed for those living with COPD, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis and asthma
- Drug-free treatment
- Helps to reduce breathlessness and other common issues related respiratory conditions
- Aerosure has been scientifically tested in the UK
- Rechargeable and portable for an on the go lifestyle
- Increases respiratory fitness when used regularly
- Breathe Easier mode 25Hz: directly strengthens the breathing muscles with regular use.
- Lung Relief mode 15Hz: designed to vibrate the airways to aid the removal of sputum.
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are living with epilepsy
- Not suitable for use if you are currently living with nasal related issues such as acute sinusitis or tend to have active nosebleeds
- Do not use if you are currently coughing up blood
- Do not use if you have any medical conditions related to the integrity of the lung whether it be a collapsed lung or issues with the blood vessels, please contact a GP before using the device
- Do not use if you have enlarged veins in the walls of the oesophagus
- Do not use if you are living with raised intracranial pressure
- Not suitable if you have recently undergone any surgeries or trauma
- Not suitable if you have issues with blood pressure
- Please note the Aerosure does not reduce the need for medication
- Please seek medical advice if you are unsure about the cause of your symptoms
How to use
- Beginning the treatment: Turn on by holding down the power button for 2 seconds. In doing so the PEP symbol will now be lit and you will hear the motor run.
- If you want to switch to Breathe Easier IMT mode, press the power button once more. The Breath Easier IMT symbol will now be lit and you will hear the motor increase in speed.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth sealing your lips around the shield to create a seal.
- Then lastly, breathe through REVITIVE Aerosure as outlined in the user’s manual.
- Please note, when using PEP Mode remove the device from your mouth before coughing.
- Cleaning: During the treatments the Aerosure device will be exposed to salvia and will need to be soaked 2-3 times per week. To clean remove the mouthpiece from the Aerosure head. Switch on the device and using warm running water rise the head. Remove the Aerosure device from the warm running water whilst the device is still on. Allow the head to drain of water. Switch the Aerosure device off and remove the head and shake any excess water away. Replace the head to the handle. Please note, once a week the Aerosure head should be left to soak in a mild disinfectant. The cleaning solution should be suitable for use on equipment that comes into contact with the mouth.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here