- Can help relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis
- With dual action technology for knees and feet
- Strengthens muscles and reduces stiffness
Complete with foot to pads help improve circulation around your legs and ankles.
It's hard to improve your health and keep an active lifestyle when you experience pain and discomfort in your knees, feet and ankles. But you can continue to do the things you love with the help of REVITIVE dual action arthritis knee pain reliever. REVITIVE arthritis knee provides targeted relief and the superior management of pain, particularly for people living with osteoarthritis of the knee. It can also help improve circulation for knee joint health post-surgery.
Like all REVITIVE products, this drug-free medical device uses clinically tested Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) that's delivered through's foot and thigh pads. When you place your feet on the two large foot pads, the EMS stimulates the nerve endings in the soles of your feet, which triggers the calf and foot muscles to contract and relax. This pumping action actively improves the blood circulation in your legs by stimulating your foot and legs muscles. As a result, the REVITIVE arthritis knee device can help to reduce swelling around the ankles and alleviate aching and tiredness.
Similarly, the thigh pads strengthen muscles and alleviate arthritis symptoms, the arthritis specific mode delivers EMS through the thigh pads for stimulation of the quadriceps. This works to strengthen the thigh muscles that support the knee, which relieves pain and reduces stress and joint stiffness. Increased muscle strength in turns helps you to regain mobility wile stabilising your knees especially of you have osteoarthritis or have had knee surgery.
Features of REVITIVE arthritis knee
- 1-99 intensity levels to help relieve pain
- Cordless and rechargeable for ease of use
- Advanced IsoRocker for greater ankle joint movement
- Clinically tested and drug-free
- 15 stimulation waveforms
- Relieves stiff and painful knees
- Reduces swelling in knees, feet and ankles
- Strengthens leg muscles to support and stabilise knees
- Improves circulation with a 20-30-minute session
Compare to other REVITIVE products
REVITIVE Advanced Performance Circulation Booster REVITIVE Medic Circulation Booster REVITIVE DualAction Arthritis Knee Pain Reliever Recommended for
- Improving circulation
- Tired legs and feet
- Swollen ankles
- Improving circulation
- Symptoms associated with varicose veins
- Swollen feet and ankles
- Increasing muscle strength
- Improving circulation
- Reducing swelling in legs
- Knee pain
- Post knee surgery
Intensity levels 1-99 1-99 1-99 IsoRocker Standard Advanced Advanced Stimulation waveforms 15 16 15 Technology Dual Mode Dual Action REVITIVE Arthritis Mode Yes Cordless Yes Yes Rechargeable Yes Yes Adjustable timer Yes Yes
- REVITIVE arthritis-knee device
- 2 pairs of arthritis pads
- Remote control
- AC/DC adaptor
- Easy to read instructions for use
- Those with osteoarthritis
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you're are pregnant
- Do not use if you have an electronic implant such as a pacemaker or AICD
- Do not use if you are being treated for, or have the symptoms of, a deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
How to use
- Find a comfortable seat and place bare feet on the foot pads or use the arthritis pads by finding a comfortable place to sit and placing a pad on your thigh.
- Gradually increase the intensity level.
- Sit back, relax and let REVITIVE go to work.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here