- Instantly boosts skin hydration
- Relives extremely dry, cracked feet
- Non-greasy and hypoallergenic formula
A specially formulated foot cream to hydrate and relieve extremely dry, cracked feet.
REVITIVE foot and leg cream has been specially formulated to enable the electrical stimulation emitted from the footpads of the REVITVE circulation booster to pass even easily through your skin. These electrical currents then pass and into your leg muscles which results in a bigger and better muscle contraction.
When used daily the REVITIVE foot and leg cream will instantly boost the hydration levels of your skin as well as help to relieve extremely dry, cracked feet. This cream should be used before each use of the REVITIVE circulation boosters to maximise the affects.
Features of REVITIVE foot and leg cream 170ml
- Aids with bigger and better muscle contractions
- Relieves dry and cracked skin
- Maximises the effects of the REVITIVE circulation boosters
- Increases the hydration levels of the skin on your legs and feet
- Allows for electrical stimulation to more easily pass through your skin
- Anyone who uses REVITIVE products
- Use with the REVITIVE circulation booster
- People living with diabetes
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Ensure cream is evenly applied and thoroughly absorbed before applying stimulation
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the soles of the feet before using the REVITIVE circulation boosters which can help improve the delivery of electrical stimulation.
- Ensure the cream has been thoroughly absorbed before applying stimulation.
Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamaide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Parfum, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here