- Reduces leg aches and cramp
- Reduces swelling
- Increases walking distance before pain
Improve your circulation for better health with the Revitive medic circulation booster.
The medic circulation booster is an effective and easy-to-use way to tackle the effects of poor circulation, diabetes, osteoarthritis, poor mobility and muscle weakness. It’s also useful if you’re recovering from surgery, such as a hip or knee replacement. The unique patented OxyWave waveform technology and IsoRocker replicate heel-toe movement to boost your circulation, enhance your mobility and alleviate pain.
With its unique dual-mode, the circulation booster uses two proven technologies to maximise effectiveness as part of your complete pain management. EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) is delivered through the comfortable foot pads, which activates muscles in your legs and feet, to increase your circulation and help alleviate aches and pains and walk further.
Features of Revitive medic circulation booster
- Actively improves leg circulation
- Targets and relieves body pain
- Cordless, lasts up to 210 minutes (7 x 30min sessions)
- Adjustable intensity level and timer
- Control at your fingertips for easy use
- Soft, silicone footpads for added comfort
- Suitable for OsteoArthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes
- Revitive medic
- Electrode body pads
- Electrode cord
- Remote controller
- AAA batteries
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Suitable for persistent leg problems caused by poor circulation, swelling, cramp, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, varicose veins and immobility
How to use
- Sit down and place both bare feet on the foot pads.
- Use the remote control to gradually increase the intensity until you can feel or see strong, comfortable tensing and relaxing of your calf muscles
Bulking Agents (Di-calcium Phosphate; Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Flow Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here