- Drug free TENS pain relief
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Fast acting and effective
REVITIVE TENS pain reliever provides fast acting and drug-free pain relief.
The REVITIVE TENS pain reliever is lightweight, comfortable and secures to the skin using the reusable gel pads. Wearable and easy to use, the pain reliever offers non-invasive pain relief for the back, shoulders, arms and legs.
The TENS machine works using TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, which has been shown to significantly reduce pain such as back and knee pain. Widely recommend by healthcare professional, TENS technology works by blocking the pain signals sent to your brain and stimulating the release of endorphins (the body's natural pain killer).
Fast acting and effective, the device is easy to use anywhere, anytime for on-the-go relief, as there are no cords or charger. The slender design means it can easily be placed on the skin under your clothes for discreet pain relief when you need it most. When emitting TENS pain relief, the device is silent and does not vibrant, making it virtually unnoticeable.
Features of REVITIVE portable TENS pain reliever
- Fast acting pain relief
- Manual control with on switch
- 15 intensity levels
- Lightweight and a comfortable fit
- Designed with extra width and length (25cm x 7cm) to ensure maximum relief
- Can be applied to the lower back or shoulder area
- Thin slender design makes it virtually unnoticeable
- Revitive Portable TENS Pain Reliever
- Reusable gel pads
- Instruction manual
- Suitable for regular usage, without risk of side-effects
- Suitable for use on back, shoulders, arms and legs
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- If you have deep vein thrombosis
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
How to use
- It is controlled manually
- Simply just switch on and turn up to a level that suits you
- No complicated dials display or wires to worry about.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on all orders
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here