- Simple and easy to use
- Helps relieve pain
- May help to promote healing of soft tissue injuries
REVITIVE Ultralieve is a handheld home health care device that uses ultrasound technology to help ease pain.
Used since the 1950's by health professionals and athletes, REVITIVE Ultralieve is specifically designed to relieve and ease pains from soft tissue injuries. This medical device incorporates ultrasound technology, commonly used by physiotherapists, as a drug-free and alternative pain relief method.
Ultralieve works by emitting a high frequency sound, which is undetectable to the human ear, that stimulates the deep tissue underneath the skin's surface. Ultrasound therapy helps to support the natural healing process of soft tissues and muscles within the body. It helps the movement of essential nutrients into the damaged cells to help with the healing of sprains, pain and muscle aches.
Simple and easy to use, the REVITIVE ultrasound has three intensity levels for you to choose from, so you are in control of your own treatment, as well as alleviating your aches and pains. There're also three-time settings pre-programmed into the device to aid pain relief, and with the complimentary ultrasound gel you can begin to treat your pain right away.
Features of REVITIVE Ultralieve ultrasound therapy
- Emits high frequency sound vibrations
- Helps to speed up the healing process
- Can help to treat soft tissue aches and injuries
- May help to relieve pain from strains
- Can help to relieve pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Three intensity levels - high, medium and low
- Select from three durations: 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 15 minutes
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
- Drug free class IIa medical device
- Easy to use at home
- REVITIVE Ultralieve ultrasound therapy device
- Ultrasound gel
- Instruction manual
- Dimensions: L 195 x W 50 x H 65mm
Warnings and cautions
- This device shouldn't be used: To treat cancers or tumours. On broken or bleeding skin. If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have gone through irradiation therapy less than six months ago. If you are currently living with spinal cord issues. Over your eyes, skull or reproductive organs
How to use
This device is simple and easy to use, please read the instructions before use.
- Apply the included ultrasounds gel to the head of the device.
- Switch the device on and select the duration and intensity of the treatment you require.
- Apply the treatment head to the skin and move in slow and circular movements on the skin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here