- Mood calming moisture cream
- Calms & replenishes skin
- Soothing, comforting cream
Moody skin doesn’t have to ruin your vibe.
Meet our Revolution's collections, whether your skin is stressed, angry, or thirsty, we have the mood boosting ranges to calm, soothe, or quench. A soothing, comforting cream that helps to ensure the skin is hydrated and calm.
Features of Revolution skincare stressed cream
- Korean red ginseng re-hydrates skin
- Melts easily into the skin
- Doesn't feel greasy or heavy
- Resurrection leaf extract, known to revive itself from dehydration
- Stressed skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to the face daily on clean skin.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cannabidiol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here