- Sugar free with sweeteners
- Made with only natural colours & flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Mouth-wateringly good Swiss herbal sweets, delicious elderflower.
The taste of elderflower can best be described as mellow and floral, and now Ricola has added the flowering plant to its familiar 13-herb mixture.
Features of Ricola elderflower swiss herbal sweets
- A blend of 13 Swiss herbs
- Sweetened with stevia
- Provides a soothing, refreshing experience
- Free from nuts
Warnings and cautions
- Read packing for any allergies
- Remember young children can choke on it
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Contains sweeteners
How to use
- Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects (e.g. 10 sweets in 1-2 hours).
Sweetener (Isomalt), acid (malic acid), herbal extracts (0,5%) from elderflower and Ricola’s herb mixture (plantain, marshmallow, peppermint, thyme, sage, lady’s mantle, yarrow, burnet, high mallow, elderflower, cowslip, speedwell, horehound), lemon juice concentrate, natural flavourings, sweetener (steviol glycosides), plant concentrates (carrot, sweet potato), menthol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here